Steklov Mathematical Institute
Gubkina str. 8, 119991, Moscow, Russia
Tel.: +7 (499) 135-13-70
Mob. Tel.: +7 (963) 757-87-88
Fax: +7 (499) 135-05-55
I was born 17 March 1982, Podol'sk city, Moscow region, Russia.
Permanent residence: Moscow, Russia
- 2005 - 2009, Scientific and Educational Center, Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- 2005 - 2008, Steklov Mathematical Institute, Department of Theoretical Physics, postgraduate education. PhD thesis "Solution to equations of motion of the fermionic string field theory"
- 2002 - 2004, Independent Moscow University, College of Mathematical Physics
- 1999 - 2005, Moscow State University, Faculty of Physics, Department of Theoretical Physics.
M.S. in Physics. Master thesis "Properties of vertex operators of the superstrings field theory"
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- I. Ya. Aref'eva and R. V. Gorbachev,
``On Gauge Equivalence of Tachyon Solutions in Cubic Neveu-Schwarz String
Field Theory,'' arXiv:1004.5064 [hep-th]
- R. V. Gorbachev,
``New solution of the superstring equation of motion,''
Theor. Math. Phys. 162, 90 (2010)
- I. Ya. Aref'eva, R. V. Gorbachev, D. A. Grigoryev, P. N. Khromov, M. V. Maltsev and P. B. Medvedev,
``Pure Gauge Configurations and Tachyon Solutions to String Field Theories Equations of Motion,''
JHEP 0905, 050 (2009) [arXiv:0901.4533 [hep-th]].
- I. Ya. Aref'eva, R. V. Gorbachev and P. B. Medvedev,
``Tachyon Solution in Cubic Neveu-Schwarz String Field Theory,''
Theor. Math. Phys. 158, 320 (2009) [arXiv:0804.2017 [hep-th]]
Special honors and awards
|2003 - 2006: The Fellowship of the non-profit Dynasty Foundation for young scientists
- Scientific interests: String field theory